This week the #farmerbookclub is going to be the #farmerpodcastclub.
Back in spring 2020 when a certain pandemic flipped many farmerís marketing plans upside down, Diego Footer ran an Online Sales series on Farm Small Farm Smart.
Diego interviewed a bunch of different farmers about a bunch of different ecommerce platforms. (I was actually the last guest in the series.)
Itís a great overview of different approaches to online farm sales. And how to make them work for your needs.
Itís also a snapshot of farmers not quite sure what was going to happen to their businesses.
Here are the 7 episodes in the series.
- Using REKO Rings – Connecting Producers with Consumers on Facebook (FSFS206)
- Selling Vegetables with Shopify and Customer Pickups (FSFS207)
- Aggregating Vegetables and Selling Through an Online Store (FSFS209)
- Selling Online When the Farmer’s Market Closes (FSFS211)
- Bring Your Farmers’ Market Online (FSFS212)
- A Detailed Look at Local Line – A Leading Farm Sales Platform (FSFS214)
- A Decade of Experience Selling Online with Dan Brisebois (FSFS215)
Iíve collected these episodes on a Spotify playlist but you can find them on other podcast players too!
My next free online workshop is on Thursday January 6 at 2pm Eastern Ö
2 thoughts on “Farmer Podcast Club: Online Sales series on Farm Small Farm Smart”
Is it possible to watch this webinar at a later time?
Warm regards, Tunde Fehervari
On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 5:56 AM Going to Seed with Dan Brisebois wrote:
> goingtoseed posted: ” This week the #farmerbookclub is going to be the > #farmerpodcastclub. Back in spring 2020 when a certain pandemic flipped > many farmer√Ę‚ā¨‚ĄĘs marketing plans upside down, Diego Footer ran an Online Sales > series on Farm Small Farm Smart. Diego interviewed ” >
There will be a recording available afterwards. If you sign up, you’ll get the replay the next day!